• +977-01-4426263
  • +977-01-4426164
  • +977-9841514732
  • Working Hours: 7am - 6pm, Sun - Fri

You need to apply for a student visa. To be granted a student visa you must complete a visa application form, lodge it with the evidence required, pay the application charge and satisfy the student visa requirements. You can be granted a student visa only if you intend to study a registered course on a full-time basis and meet with a number of visa conditions after you have entered Australia.

To be granted a student visa you must satisfy the visa requirements and meet with a number of visa conditions for attendance and academic performance which come into effect after your entry in Australia. Your Student (Temporary) Visa will list the conditions that apply specifically to you. It is important to meet with your visa conditions to avoid visa cancellation. Student visa information on this website is an outline only and subject to change. For more detailed, accurate and up-to-date information on student visas and visa requirements please check with GEEBEE Education.

The Student (Temporary) Visa has separate sub-classes for each education sector. You should apply under the visa sub-class for your principal course of study.

Student visa sub-classes

Subclass 570Independent ELICOS Sector
For international students undertaking ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) as a stand-alone course, and not as a prerequisite to commencing another course (for example, a degree course)
Subclass 571Schools

International students applying to study in Australia and whose main course of study is:


  • a primary school course
  • a secondary school course, including junior and senior secondary or
  • an approved secondary school exchange program
Subclass 572Vocational education and training (VET) sector
Covers Certificate I, II, III and IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma
Subclass 573Higher education sector
Covers a Bachelor degree, Graduate certificate, and Graduate diploma
Subclass 574Masters and Ph.D. sector
Covers a Masters degree by coursework or by research, and a Ph.D. degree
Subclass 575Non-award foundation studies/other sector
Covers foundation, bridging or other courses that do not lead to the award of a degree, diploma or other formal award
Subclass 576AusAID or Defence sponsored sector
Covers full-time study undertaken by AusAID or Defence-sponsored students for the whole or part of an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider

Common student visa requirements

  • You are of good character
  • You are of sound health
  • You have acceptable health insurance through the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for yourself and members of your family unit accompanying you to Australia
  • You have no outstanding debts to the Commonwealth of Australia, or have made arrangements acceptable to the Minister to repay such a debt
  • If assessed at level 1 or 2, or you are in Australia under any assessment level, an electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCoE) certificate is required before you lodge your application and a copy is to be furnished with your application
  • If you are outside Australia and assessed at level 3 you will need an ‘offer of a place in a course’ letter from your Australian education provider at the time you lodge your application.
  • An electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCoE) certificate issued by your education provider before you lodge your application if you are requested by the Australian embassy to do so. GeeBee can help you with this.

Common visa conditions

  • You must satisfy attendance and course requirements and maintain a valid enrolment for your course
  • You must not work unless you have special permission
  • You must maintain your Overseas Student Health (OSHC) cover while in Australia
  • You must leave Australia before your visa expires
  • You must remain with the education provider you originally enrolled with for the first year of your course or, if the course is less than 12 months, for the duration of your course
  • You must advise your education provider of your residential address within 7days of your arrival in Australia and must advise any address change
  • If you change education provider you must inform your current education provider within 7 days of issue of an eCoE

In order to apply in USA, we will be providing you a FREE Counseling session (Telephonic/In-person/online) to help you choose a right college/university and industry-oriented course. We would guide you through the process for applying and we also take the responsibility of tracking the applications by staying in touch with the institution on your behalf. Just like your admission application, KTM Immigration helps book you DS-160 where you will have to pay your SANIC fee and will also help you for your interview. We will keep you updated on the progress of your application on your behalf and all the documents required will be arranged as instructed in the student visa checklist. We will notify you as soon as we get to know the outcome of your visa application. At KTM Immigration, we will help you organize your travel arrangements to begin your new student life in USA. Air ticketing, insurance and foreign exchange can all be arranged through us to make studying overseas easier and a once-in-a-life experience.

Valley international  receives a participative way to deal with guiding. It places most extreme need on its understudy's subjects and nations of intrigue. At that point, upon the premise of understudies' scholastic gauge, on the most appropriate outside instructive establishment that can coordinate the understudies' fantasies of worldwide scholarly introduction. 

Prepared and ensured individuals lead both individual and gathering advising sessions for understudies. Additionally, agents from remote colleges and industry specialists are welcome to direct extraordinary types of workshops to permit the understudies widen the skyline of their insight into the training situation abroad. Along these lines, empowering them to investigate their scholarly and vocation choices. We concentrate on Career Counseling, not confirmation guiding.